- Subjects: Solomon Islands' security pact with China.
- Subjects: Solomon Islands security pact with China
- Subject: Solomon Islands
- Subjects: NATO Foreign Ministers’ Meeting; Ukraine; Russia; Solomon Islands.
- Subjects: Russia sanctions; Ukraine assistance
- Subjects: Remarks before their meeting in Brussels.
- Subjects: New military strike force; Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
- Subjects: Russia’s invasion of Ukraine; Vladimir Putin; war crimes; International Criminal Court.
- Subjects: Address to Australian Parliament by President Zelenskyy; Cheng Lei; Solomon Islands draft agreement with China; domestic violence and women's safety.
- Subjects: Russian invasion of Ukraine; Australia-China relations; education for Afghan girls; death of Shokrollah Jebeli.
- Subjects: MH17; Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
- Subjects: Australia and the Netherlands initiate MH17 legal proceedings
- Subjects: Russian invasion of Ukraine; expansion of ADF; flood crisis.
- Subjects: Floods in NSW, Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, International Women’s Day.
- Subjects: Russia’s invasion of Ukraine; International Women's Day
- Subjects: Queensland and New South Wales floods; Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.
- Subjects: Discussions with President Aingimea of Nauru; Australian funding for Nauru infrastructure; travel advice for Ukraine and Russia; Australian response to the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- Subjects: Further sanctions on Russia; international response to Russian invasion of Ukraine; Australia-China relations.
- Subjects: Russian invasion of Ukraine; sanctions.
- Subjects: Russian invasion of Ukraine
- Subjects: Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- Subjects: Russian invasion of Ukraine; diplomatic response
- Subjects: Russian invasion of Ukraine, Russian sanctions, support for Ukraine.
- Subject: Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- Subjects: Russia-Ukraine conflict; Sanctions on Russia.
- Subjects: Russia/Ukraine
- Subjects: Russia/Ukraine
- Subjects: Bali bombings anniversary, France–Australia relations, Ukraine–Russia relations, Munich Security Conference, political achievements
- Subjects: Summary of bilateral talks; Russia-Ukraine situation; Indian students in Australia; relations with China.
- Subjects: Quad Foreign Ministers’ Meeting, Australia-Japan relationship.
- Subjects: India-Australia Foreign Ministers Framework Dialogue and India-Australia Cyber Framework Dialogue.
- Subjects: Quad Foreign Ministers’ Meeting outcomes; Ukraine; Myanmar; relationship with ASEAN.
- Subjects: COVID-19 recovery; Australia-America relationship.
- Subjects: Professor Sean Turnell; Quad talks; Russia-China; Ukraine border situation; apology to victims of bullying and harassment; religious discrimination laws.
- Subjects: Statement of Acknowledgement, women in leadership, Quad Alliance, AUKUS, China.
- Subjects: women’s security; women’s safety; women’s leadership and development; Ukraine and Russian aggression; support to Tonga; Peng Shuai.
- Subjects: Ukraine and Russian aggression; Sean Turnell; Peng Shuai
- Subjects: Ukraine and Russian aggression.
- Subjects: Russian aggression against Ukraine.
- Subjects: Russian aggression against Ukraine; AUKMIN; support for Tonga
- Subjects: Tonga volcano and Australian support; North Korea missile launches; arbitrary detention of Dr Yang Hengjun; draft National Plan to End Violence Against Women and Children
- Subjects: Opening of Australian Embassy; China stance; COP26 outcome and emissions targets; Australia aid and investment in region; Set the Standard report; Solomon Islands unrest; future of relationship with Australia.
- Subjects: Independent Review into Commonwealth Parliamentary Workplaces; Omicron and border arrangements; AUKUS.
- Subjects: AFP and ADF deployment to Solomon Islands; Chinese spy ship in Australian waters; Centre of Excellence project Campbelltown.
- Subjects: Australian deployment to Solomon Islands.
- Subjects: Australia-Aotearoa New Zealand Foreign Minister Consultations.
- Subjects: Canberra Ngunnawal Room opening at Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam; Australia/Vietnam relationship; Australia Awards scholarships; New Colombo Plan
- Subjects: Comprehensive Strategic Partnership, shared COVID-19 recovery.
- Subjects: Australia’s submarine program; Australia–France relationship; AUKUS agreement.
- Subjects: Australia-France relationship.
- Subjects: Quarantine for overseas arrivals, French Ambassador’s return to Australia, AUKUS, passing of former US Secretary of State Colin Powell.
- Subjects: French Ambassador returning, Taiwan Strait, Glasgow climate summit.
- Subjects: Submarine contract; relationship with China.
- Subjects: Australia-France relationship; recent overseas visit; AUKUS; former Prime Minister Paul Keating’s comments.
- Subjects: Australian representation at COP; French-Australian relations; International border opening.
- Subjects: Resilience in the Indo–Pacific.
- Subjects: AUKUS alliance; relationship with China.
- Joint Press Conference with Minister Payne, Minister Dutton, US Secretary of State and US Secretary of DefenseSubjects: AUSMIN.
- Subjects: Australia and Korea bilateral co-operation; Defence co-operation; China trade and defence issues; cybersecurity and Korean War fallen.
- Subjects: National Summit on Women’s Safety; technology-facilitated abuse; sex discrimination legislation; Flight MH17 trial.
- Subjects: 70th anniversary of the ANZUS Treaty; Afghanistan withdrawal; vaccination rollouts; state and international border re-opening.
- Subjects: Situation in Afghanistan; Humanitarian Program
- Subject: Situation in Afghanistan
- Subjects: Taliban control of Afghanistan; Afghan interpreter visas; evacuation plans from Kabul.
- Subjects: Olympian Jess Fox; Sydney lockdown; Vaccination; facilitated commercial flights; COVID-19 origins investigation.
- Subjects: Vaccine rollout; Australians returning from overseas; humanitarian visas in Afghanistan; 2032 Olympics.
- Subjects: Australian citizen imprisoned in Iraq; Australian presence in Afghanistan; attributions of malicious cyber activity to China.
- Subjects: COVID pandemic; international arrival caps; Afghanistan; Shokrollah Jebeli; Sean Turnell; Cheng Lei; Julia Banks.
- Subjects: Vaccine roll-out; incoming traveller caps; quarantine.
- Subjects: The G7+ meeting, relations with the UK, relations with China, COVID-19, carbon emissions reductions, net zero by 2050 target, agricultural visas, Sean Turnell.
- Subjects: Australia’s relations with China and other countries
- Subjects: G7 Summit, Free Trade Agreement with the UK, Australia-China relationship, MH17 prosecution.
- Subjects: United States-Russia relationship; Australia-China trade relations.
- Subjects: Tamil family; G7 Summit; COVID-19 origin; vaccination rollout; Tokyo Olympics; Operation Ironside.
- Subjects: PacificAus Sports Partnership; Tokyo2020; Sean Turnell, locally engaged Afghanis.
- Subjects: Australian man Rob Pether detained in Iraq; Australia-China relationship; Christine Holgate.
- Subjects: Investigations into the source of COVID-19; Yang Hengjun’s trial in China; Samoa’s recent election; Australia’s submarine programme.
- Subjects: Australia-US alliance; Australian who died in India of COVID-19; repatriation flights from India to Australia; opening of international borders.
- Subjects: US-Australia alliance; Australia-China relations; COVID-19 recovery;
- Subjects: Repatriation flights from India; trade relations with China; Australia’s climate change policy.
- Subjects: G7 Plus, India COVID-19 outbreak.
- Subjects: Child care Budget package, Budget 2021-2 and Australians in India.
- Subjects: COVID-19 situation in India, Michael Pezzullo comments, situation in Myanmar.
- Subjects: Belt and Road Agreement; Australia-China Relationship; Discussions with New Zealand
- Subjects: ADF assisting in finding missing Indonesian submarine; Australian foreign relations; New Zealand comments on Five Eyes alliance;
- Subjects: Foreign Arrangements Scheme, China-Australia trade relations, Indonesian Navy missing submarine.
- Subjects: Troops drawing down in Afghanistan; discussion on reopening the border; dance at Defence event.
- Subjects: Troops drawing down in Afghanistan; dance at Defence event.
- Subjects: Response to Respect@Work Report; Chinese Embassy press conference; vaccine roll-out; COVID-19 outbreak in PNG.
- Subjects: Travel bubble between NZ and Australia; women’s safety and economic security.
- Subjects: Federal Government Cabinet reshuffle, cyber security breaches
- Subjects: New cabinet taskforce, cabinet reshuffle, women's economic security
- Subjects: March4Justice, harassment in the workplace, COVID-19 in Papua New Guinea.
- Subjects: Women’s Marches; Australian Support to Papua New Guinea; COVID-19 Vaccines in the Region.
- Subjects: Historical rape allegations; Minister Payne acting as Defence Minister; Australia-Myanmar relations
- Subjects: Stop it at the Start domestic violence campaign launch.
- Subjects: historical rape allegations in Parliament; Brittany Higgins case; Myanmar; Australia-China trade relationship; human rights abuses in Xinjiang; Hong Kong.
- Subjects: Escalating situation in Myanmar and detainment of Professor Sean Turnell; COVID-19 vaccine and international travel; sexual assault allegations in Parliament.
- Subjects: vaccination rollout in Australia; Victoria’s COVID-19 response and Australians returning from overseas; Myanmar coup; arrest of Cheng Lei in China; allegation of sexual assault at Parliament House.
- Subjects: Speculation about proposals for a Chinese-built city in Papua New Guinea; Cheng Lei; Sean Turnell’s detention in Myanmar.
- Subjects: Professor Sean Turnell in Myanmar.
- Subjects: Professor Sean Turnell’s detention in Myanmar; Australian citizen Cheng Lei’s arrest in China; Pacific Islands Forum.
- Subjects: COVID-19 vaccine roll out; new Biden Administration; Australia-China trade relationship; the evolving situation in Myanmar; repatriation flights from the UK
- Subjects: Foreign Minister’s comments on the events at the US Capitol today.
- Subjects: Protests in Washington; WHO's investigation into COVID-19; National security arrests in Hong Kong.
- Subjects: Singapore transit restrictions, Tropical Cyclone Yasa relief
- Subjects: Australia’s relationship with China, net to zero by 2050 and COVID-19.
- Subjects: Australia’s relationship with US President-Elect Joe Biden; Australia-China relationship; Paris Agreement; Australian Sports Medal.
- Subjects: comments about the Australia-China trade relationship and reports about China banning Australian coal.
- Subjects: Release of Kylie Moore-Gilbert from prison in Iran.
- Subjects: Release of Dr Kylie Moore-Gilbert from prison in Iran, returning Australians from overseas.
- Subjects: Australia-China relations; ADF special forces report; Australian Sports Medal recipients at the 2018 Invictus Games.
- Subjects: US election, Australia-China trade.
- Subjects: Australia-US alliance, US election.
- Subjects: Qatari apology regarding events at Hamad International Airport; climate change; COVID-19 vaccine commitment in the Pacific and Southeast Asia.
- Subjects: Incident at the Doha International Airport.
- Subjects: Australians returning from overseas; UK-Australia trade deal; remarks by the Chinese Ambassador.
- Subjects: Facilitated flights to help Australians return from overseas.
- Subjects: Howard Springs quarantine facility; Australians returning from overseas; Seasonal fruit pickers; US election.
- Subjects: Chartered Qantas flights returning Australians.
- Subjects: Chartered flights to return stranded Australians; quarantine caps; DFAT data breach; foreign interference in the US election; remarks by Chinese Ambassador.
- Subjects: US election, foreign interference, Australians detained overseas, NRL Grand Final.
- Subjects: Detained journalists returned safely to Australia; China-Australia relationship.
- Subjects: Consular support provided to two Australian Journalists from China; Cheng Lei; travel advice to Australians
- Subjects: Cheng Lei’s detention in China; Beijing investigating Australian wine.
- Subjects: Australia-China relationship, Belt and Road initiative, New Zealand Mosque shooting, returning Australian travellers.
- Subjects: Foreign agreement audit.
- Subjects: Foreign agreement audit; Thousand Talents Plan
- Subjects: Foreign agreement audit; Brenton Tarrant’s sentencing; Tony Abbott’s travel to the UK.
- Subjects: Foreign agreement audit, Kylie Moore-Gilbert.
- Subjects: Australia-China relationship, foreign agreement audit.
- Subjects: Lebanon tragedy, COVID-19 response, release of Hekmatullah, Hong Kong.
- Subjects: Explosion in Beirut.
- Subjects: Explosion in Beirut.
- Subjects: Major explosion in Beirut.
- Subjects: AUSMIN conference, security in the Indo-Pacific region, Australia-US-China relations, human rights issues in China.
- Subjects: AUSMIN meeting; COVID-19, South China Sea; health security; vaccines.
- Subjects: Women’s World Cup 2023 to be held in Australia and New Zealand.
- Subjects: Australia-China relations; case of Karm Gilespie; investigation into the origins of coronavirus.
- Subjects: Disinformation during the pandemic; Australia-China Relationship; Karm Gilespie
- Subjects: COVID-19 impacts on Australia; review into COVID-19; spread of disinformation; Australia’s relationship with China; Australia’s partnerships in the Indo-Pacific
- Subjects: Democracy during COVID-19, national security laws imposed on Hong Kong, protests in Australia.
- Subjects: COVID-19 Inquiry; Speculation on further Tariffs on Australian products; Senate Inquiry into Domestic Violence.
- Subjects: World Health Assembly, an independent review into COVID-19.
- Subjects: Australia-China relationship.
- Subjects: Review of the coronavirus pandemic, Australia’s relationship with China.
- Subjects: World Health Organization and China’s response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Subjects: Coronavirus; Cruise Ships; Australian Travellers Overseas.
- Subjects: Australians overseas; 14-day quarantine for Australian cabin crew
- Subjects: Coronavirus on board cruise ships; Australians overseas; Ruby Princess.
- Subjects: Australians in remote places and on cruise ships abroad.
- Subjects: Working to return Australians from Peru and cruise ships.
- Subjects: Coronavirus; Australians stranded on cruise ships around the world.
- Subjects: Australians wanting to return from abroad
- Subjects: COVID-19, travel restrictions, charter flights for stranded Australians.
- Subject: Evacuating Australians stranded in Peru and the Norwegian Jewel.
- Subject: Closure of Australia’s borders due to the coronavirus.
- Subject: Australians travelling home.
- Subject: Coronavirus travel ban.
- Subjects: New travel restrictions; Measures to stop panic buying.
- Subjects: COVID-19, coronavirus.
- Subjects: USS Canberra, Austal USA, coronavirus.
- Coronavirus update; investigation into flight MH17.
- Hannah Clarke; Domestic and Family Violence; coronavirus
- Subjects: coronavirus, terrorist attack in London, Richard Di Natale’s resignation.
- Subjects: Novel coronavirus, travel restrictions from China, travel advice for China.
- Subjects: Australians in Wuhan; UK’s 5G decision.
- Subjects: Coronavirus crisis, Australians in Wuhan
- Subjects: Australians in Wuhan city and Hubei province, China.
- Indo-Pacific relations; Australian bushfire crisis; Dr Kylie Moore-Gilbert’s imprisonment; Bridget McKenzie allegations.
- Bushfire recovery; NewsPoll; climate change; HMAS Toowoomba deployment.
- Subjects: Current situation in Iran and Iraq; Ukrainian plane crashing in Iran; Prince Harry and Meghan Markle stepping back as senior royals.
- Subjects: Whakaari / White Island update.
- Subjects: Australians affected by White Island eruption.
- Subjects: Australians affected by the White Island eruption in New Zealand.
- Subjects: White Island eruption
- Subjects: Australia-Malaysia partnership; PNG support; Timothy Weeks release.
- Subjects: Ensuring Integrity Bill; return to Australia of Taliban hostage Timothy Weeks; claims of Wang Liqiang; Australia’s concerns over human rights violations in Xinjiang and freedom of navigation and overflight in the South China Sea.
- Subjects: Release of Australian citizen in Afghanistan, Professor Timothy Weeks.
- Subjects: Pacific Step-up, labour mobility; gender roles in remittances.
- Subjects: Consular State of Play, detention of Uighurs in China, release of Timothy Weeks, Hong Kong, Pacific, Syria.
- Subjects: terrorism financing; kidnap for ransom; Islamic State; Australians in Al-Hawl; Australia/China relationship; Dr Yang Hengjun.
- Subjects: Foreign Relations; Global Institutions; China; WTO.
- Subjects: Development of the Campbelltown Sport and Health Centre of Excellence; death of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi; US pulling troops out of Syria; Jock Palfreeman.
- Subjects: Women in public life; US decision to pull out of north-eastern Syria; Australians in Syria, Tasmanian baby formula company Bellamy's.
- Subjects: Iran, Bulgaria, detention of Australians.
- Subjects: US Barr inquiry; Australians in Syria; 70th Anniversary of PRC; Jock Palfreeman; Yang Hengjun.
- Subjects: Member for Chisholm, Yang Hengjun’s case, UN Climate Summit.
- Subjects: Dr Yang Hengjun.
- Subjects: Dr Yang Jun, PNG-Australia relationship.
- Subjects: Australian involvement in the Middle East, relations with China, the United States and the Pacific.
- Subjects: International maritime security construct in the Gulf.
- Subjects: PNG financial assistance; Manus Island asylum seekers; climate change; protests in West Papua; MPs’ access to Chinese briefings; criticism to China; Alan Jones’ recent comments about NZ PM Jacinda Ardern.
- Subjects: Australians travelling to Hong Kong.
- Subjects: Hong Kong Protests; US tariffs on China; Trade Tensions; US-Australia Alliance.
- Subjects: ASEAN, AUSMIN, US Force Posture Initiative, Hong Kong, Crown Casino, UQ protests, Australia’s role in the region.
- Subjects: Pacific Islands Forum for Foreign Ministers, Australia’s Pacific Step-Up, UK Prime Minister, Persian Gulf.
- Subjects: Prime Minister’s state visit to Washington, the Pacific.
- Joint press conference with New Zealand Acting Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Winston Peters, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Subjects: Commonwealth Foreign Ministers’ meeting, Press Freedom, PNG, Syria, Foreign Fighters, Middle East tensions.
- Subject: The Safe Return of Alek Sigley.
- Subject: Return of Alek Sigley.
- Subjects: Alek Sigley, Hong Kong Protests.
- Subjects: Papua New Guinea, Solomon Isands, Pacific Step Up, Australia China relationship, President Trump, women in the Liberal Party.
- Minister for Foreign Affairs, Senator the Hon Marise Payne and Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands, Stef Blok – Joint Press Conference, Sydney
- Subjects: Malcolm Turnbull, Nationals leadership, Pacific Labour Scheme.
- Subjects: Australia-Indonesia Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement; Julie Bishop; Patricia Forsythe; Women in the Liberal party.
- Subjects: Brexit, FTA, India and Pakistan conflict, Hezbollah, Huawei, China.
- Subject: Hakeem Alaraibi.
- Subjects: Australia-New Zealand bilateral relationship, Venezuela, China, Pacific Step Up, DPRK, 5G, Hakeem Alaraibi, Jerusalem embassy.
- Subjects: North Korea, Syria, Afghanistan, Hakeem Alaraibi, climate change, Huang Xiangmo.
- Subjects: Pacific ‘step up’, Solomon Islands elections, Hakeem Alaraibi.
- Subjects: Sports diplomacy, Mosul airstrikes, Hakeem Alaraibi, Syria withdrawal.
- Subjects: the Japanese Government’s decision to withdraw from the International Whaling Commission.
- Subjects: G’Day USA, ‘Dundee’ campaign, Hakeem Alaraibi, Brexit, Newspoll.
- Subjects: Avalon airport international terminal, G20, encryption, Julia Banks.
- Subjects: Consular State of Play, citizenship law changes.
- Subjects: APEC 2018, Lombrum naval base, review of embassy in Israel.
- Subjects: APEC, China-United States relations, barley, review of Israel embassy.
- Subjects: Foreign and Strategic Dialogue, Pacific investment, CK Group, Xinjiang.
- Subjects: China, CIIE, CK Group, Xinjiang.
- Subjects: The Eighth Japan-Australia 2+2 Ministerial Dialogue.
- Subjects: Japan 2+2, South China Sea, Nikki Haley.